Here are the answers to some of the most Frequently Asked Questions our firm receives.

Q. How do I apply for a tax identification number?
A. You can download the required Form SS-4 from the IRS website (see links) and complete.

Q. How do I pay my taxes with a credit card?
A. Call 800-2PAY-TAX, Official Payments Corp. Expect to pay fees based upon payment size. For example, approximately $68 on a payment of $2,000.